Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Another Tuesday.

Tuesday, 23rd March 2010. 7.50 a.m.
This is just like any other Tuesday.
Nothing special to be done. Nothing special to be celebrated.
Here goes nothing.
Waking up early in the morning.
Going straight to the PC and then i started thinking.

Am i going to class today?
What's going to happen with my attendance sheets which are full of blanks?
Am i going to be able to take the final exam with all those attendance?
Just the thought of not being able to take the final scared me.
What i'm going to do if i can't take the exam?
There are no meanings of being in an university but then can't take the examination.
A waste of one full semester.

But then..
But then after a while, all those thoughts fled away.
I started playing games like how i used to be.
Guess i'm such a loser then.
That's what others thought of me.
Hell no i take what they said.
Yeah thats's me.

P.S. I'm not a LOSER. Does that make me a hipo?

No comments:

Post a Comment