Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Money perhaps?

Who wants to be rich? Raise your hand!
*ME! Me! Me! ME!*
No doubt bout that!
Everybody wants to be rich.
We always heard this.
"money is not everything"
But everything needs money.
That is just the nature of life.

As for me. Having lots of money is my dream.
Well. At least i can support myself.
At least i can put off the burden that my parents held for so long.
At least i can starts building my careers.
Yes! Careers also need money.

BTW, I don't want to have too much money.
Too much money is a curse.
That is when you start changing. 
That is when u start being someone else.
You will start losing yourself.
Damn those money!

Well. That's all i think.
Money is important but i will never let money get the better of me.
I'll be the one in control!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

benar.

sUB™ said...

(^^)
yeah!
ada orang setuju.

Post a Comment