Monday, December 14, 2009

Starts of a change perhaps?

OK.
It's a start of a new semester.
What should we be doing?
Should we just stay the same as in last semester?
Or should we change our attitude and 'upgrade' ourselves?
There are some resolution that we tend to make but failed to achieve.
Why is that?
Think about it and ask why aren't we achieving it yet.
For me, it's just because im still not ready to face the future.
i don't know what kind of future awaits me after i achieve what i've been dreaming now.
It scares me. YES! The future is so scary for me.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.
It's a start of a new semester.
Classes are starting. Some new subjects registration are to be made.
Lectures are waiting in the lecture halls.
Where are the students?
Where is me? Am i in the class? Or am I still in my room?
Sleeping? Playing games?
Come on SUB! Make a CHANGE!!
Go to class.! You need to! Score the marks that you're supposed to get.
Don't just be satisfied with your current result!
I know you can do better than that.
YES! I'm smart. I know that. People often said that to me. Im just lazy. I know that too.
I just cant change the way im living my life right now.
Guess im still immature. Still a kid trying to find his way into the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment